Empowered Survival is dedicated to providing resources that strengthen and empower cancer survivors to take charge of their health and well-being, gain increased hope, quality of life and longevity despite a diagnoses of cancer.
A non-profit organization founded in 2018, we are a group of cancer survivors, caregivers, and family of survivors, who through our own experiences recognized a great need to empower survivors to physically and emotionally heal and rebuild after cancer and to learn strategies that would increase the quality of their lives through increased health and well-being.
Empowered Survival means to gain KNOWLEDGE and TOOLS to:
- Create a cancer resistant body
- Live a beautiful and vibrant life
HOW DO WE DO THIS? We help you:
- Strengthen and fortify your body
- Ignite the power of your brain
- Nurture your soul
- Learn and grow from your experiences
Our flagship service is our three-day, two night all-inclusive EMPOWERED SURVIVAL RETREATS.
Through instructional and interactive session survivors are taught interventions that:
- Decrease risk of recurrence
- Increase healing and quality of life
- Influence the body’s natural ability to maintain and restore balance and health
- Sustain and nurture the spirit
- Increase a positive outlook
Other Empowered Survival services include online courses, free resources, an online community of support and small group and individual mentoring.