Register Now! Closes August 21
Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 6:30 pm
Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Location: The comfort of your own home
Please note: Once your registration form has been received you will be provided payment options.
Click below to REGISTER NOW!
To register as a survivor click…
To register as a support partner click…
A retreat you can experience wherever you are
The Empowered Survival All Female Virtual Retreat is a retreat designed for you, survivors and support partners. We have learned we cannot always be together in person but we are not allowing that limitation to rob us of the remarkable opportunity of joining together. This retreat has been crafted to teach the same empowering principles as in other retreats while still enjoying pampering and developing powerful bonds with people who are experiencing the same things you are. While you will be participating individually at home we will experience the joy of coming together, learning together, and connecting together. Wherever you are, we will be there with you.
- Thursday 6:30 pm-8:30 pm
- Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- Friday Evening Social / Paint Party 6:30 pm- 8:30 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am-5:00 pm
- We will break for lunch each day for about 1 hour and for a morning and afternoon break each day as well.
Included in your virtual retreat-
- A fabulous Empowerment Box sent directly to your home prior to the retreat. Your box will be filled with goodies you’ll use to participate in retreat activities, along with a few fun surprises!
- Special guest speakers
- An opportunity to meet and connect with others in a special online community created just for retreat attendees. Others who “get it” because they are going through similar experiences, emotions and fears. Having shared this retreat experience together, this community will be a treasure to you long after the retreat is over.
- Pre-event e-book that provides tips and ideas to create a peaceful, joyful space to experience your retreat in, snack and meal ideas to keep your brain working well and keep you energized during the retreat.
- A pre-event check in on Zoom with one of our staff to make sure you have your technology set up correctly and things are working for you and give you other pertinent information so you can get the most out of the retreat. You will also have an opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
- Digital workbook to guide you through the retreat content, help you easily take notes and help you keep notes organized and easily accessed for future reference.
- An nurturing, interactive and transformational experience.
What technology/communications do I need to join a Virtual Retreat?
Your technology needs are fairly simple and straight forward:
- Access to a computer and reliable internet
- The ability to run Zoom video conferencing on your computer
- Telegram, a communications platform on your phone that’s easy to understand and use.